Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Tonight Things Start in Earnest

 http://kstp.com/kstpImages/repository/2012-08/C_Romney_Obama.jpeg

The Debates; Chapter One.

I said awhile back I would need to watch the debates, not to make up my mind, but to see if Romney can sell me on him.

And to watch the Train Wreck that I hope Obama becomes.

Or would; if we had a fair and balanced press.

As is, I expect the questions to be more like this:

Gov. Romney; please explain in detail in 2 minutes how you intend to fix the economy.

President Obama; please describe the best breakfast you have had in the White House.

Gov. Romney; please explain in detail how you intend to repair the healthcare crisis.

President Obama; have you ever shot a hole in one?

Gov. Romney; how does it feel to be such an incredibly successful Presiden... Sorry; wrong question. Gov. Romney; who do you intend to bring unemployment down to less than 4%?

I guess you see where I'm going with this?

The Presidential debates will be a chore for me to watch, but I'll do it.

The Vice Presidential debate should be interesting. Especially if Biden gets asked who exactly has been murdering the middle class for the last 4 years.

No comments: