Friday, October 12, 2012

Another Reason to Hate the Main Stream Media

http://resources3.news.com.au/images/2009/04/08/1225696/985855-kentucky-bourbon-warehouse.gif


Apparently they are not Bourbon drinkers.

Actually, that probably explains a lot about their attitudes. The bunch of them were those priggish, tea-totaling do-gooders who feel they MUST protect you from yourself, and have never enjoyed a good shot of Kentucky's finest.

Anybody who would treat good bourbon like this has completely lost my respect.

Well, again. Well, not again. Again would imply they had regained my respect at some point.

More? They have lost more of my respect? No, that's not quite right either. How much lower can you go that utter contempt?

Well, I'll settle for any respect they have possibly earned in the future, they have already forfeited.

I guess that will have to do.

No comments: