Saturday, November 17, 2012

Local Girl Makes the Big Time

http://www.graveaddiction.com/fox19.jpg










Every so often Cincinnati seems to make the big time. Who figures on running across a local news anchor in the UK Daily Mail?

I certainly didn't.

I will admit I first heard about this on the radio this morning on Gary Jeff Walker's show, and when I did a quick search this was the article that popped up first.

First; gotta love the pictures. Who side do you think the Daily Mail is on?

Second; gotta love the opinion.

I'll freely admit that I think the most I have ever seen of Rachel Maddow was a clip I watched in 2010 of her interviewing a Congressional Candidate from Washington State. She basically fell apart when the guy refused to play her game. I wish I could find that clip; it is a classic.

But if that clip is representative of her show, angry young man fits. It is the persona she projects, at least to me.

I guess Tricia got in trouble for character definition.

You know those beer commercials that feature The Most Interesting Man in the World? Well, my life is a lot more interesting than his ever was. But I will crib on his tag line.

I don't often watch TV News; but when I do, it's Fox 19.

I guess the beer post is rescheduled for tomorrow.

No comments: