Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Blogger has Crashed; New Post Required

Sherrod Brown is still a Senator; Elizabeth Warren is now a Senator.

The Country is F***ED.

Sorry for the vulgarity; but that is the way I feel right now.

Romney will not win; Obama will.

Say good bye to the greatest country that ever appeared on the face of the earth.

Grab your guns folks, and prepare to go under ground.

10:17 Eastern time; November 17, 2012.

The cheaters won.

Its over.

Hand me the bourbon.

And a government check. My resignation from the work force is effective as of tomorrow.

If, by the grace of God, Romney does win, please disregard the previous post.

Those of you who voted for Obama Enjoy the country you just voted for. I hope its REALLY what you wanted for yourself and your children.

Maybe I will need to retract this post in the morning.

But I doubt it.

The second Civil War starts tomorrow. Bring your attitude.

And your tea bag.

No comments: