Saturday, January 15, 2011

Oh What a Difference a Day Makes


I found this article while out and about on the web this morning.

I was born as a Capricorn, on the cusp of Aquarius. Now I'm a Sagittarius. Maybe. I never really felt like a Capricorn; I always felt like an Aquarius.

Today I found out I really am a Sagittarius? I don't think so.

Not that I believe in 'signs' and read my horoscope regularly. It's not exactly a proven science in my opinion.

But even a blind squirrel finds an acorn once in a while. So I keep and eye on the Zodiac to just in case.

Just think of the implications. My wife was a Gemini; now she's a Taurus. As a Capricorn I could be compatible with a Cancer, which is close. As a Sagittarius, I am supposed to be compatible with an Aquarius; which she is nowhere near.

Well, I guess in some ways that explains a whole lot.

What about friends? As a Capricorn, my friends should have been Virgo and Taurus, Libra and Aries. Now they are supposed to be Leo, Aries, Virgo, Gemini and Pisces.

Hell, I am not sure who my friends were before; now I don't know if we are still compatible or not. I guess the next time we meet up I better know the secret handshake.

Or not. I don't plan my life around what somebody's interpretation of what the stars say i should do. But there are people who do.

I just wonder how many of them woke up today and finally understood the reaction to New Coke?

No comments: