Sunday, January 10, 2010

Must Have Been a New Camera



Yesterday I wanted a Sonic burger. It was about 5:30 on a Saturday afternoon and the Sonic was CLOSED!

What the Hell?!?!?

So I decided to Bing it to see what was up.

And found this video.

I was looking for a news report or maybe their website to see why the place was closed on a Saturday afternoon.

I figured what the Hell; lets see why this is posted on YouTube.

All I can figure is somebody out there thinks that daily minutia like this will have a profound effect the rest of us.

Look, if you want to put your daily minutia on the Internet, write a blog.

At least then you can tweak things a little to make the situation a little more interesting than it actually was.

Not that I would do something like that.

But if the most interesting thing in my life was trying to decide between a slush and a shake...

No comments: