Sunday, January 10, 2010

Last Week Was a Mess




It has been a busy week for me. Isn’t the first week back from vacation always an energy sapper?

And yesterday was taken up with cars. We put a Reese hitch on my son’s jeep, fog lights and headlights on my son’s Honda, then rescued my brother’s Honda form the side of the road with the Jeep, and started to figure out why it won’t run.

And last night was a Poker Party to celebrate 3 birthdays, including my own pending one. I can home with as much money as I left with, so I guess that worked out better than usual. And it was a good time. All of my brothers, one of my brothers-in-law and my 3 oldest sons were all there.

Today I have to get busy. I am 5 posts behind for the year already- my how time flies when you ain’t looking- and things aren’t looking good for today to being able to catch up. But we’ll see!

No comments: