Sunday, January 3, 2010

2010, So Far


Well, my New Year has started off with a Bang; and a whimper.

New Years Eve was great. I had a couple of parties to go to, including one at home with the boys and the Young'un. But instead of watching some Yankee in New York, we did our own countdown and lit off some fireworks at Midnight. Not too much, but enough to know we celebrated.

And I caught some bug or the other, and spent all of New Year's Day in bed, dozing and watching TV. Discovery had a Mythbuster's marathon, and the Cartoon Network had a Looney Tunes marathon going and I was always lucky enough to have either one or the other going. Or I was asleep. Not what I had planned, but, still a decent day.

Saturday I spent most of the day working on a couple of cars. it was a tad chilly working conditions, but still, enjoyable.

Today is back to the wood shop to finish a late Christmas present.

Tomorrow is back to work, damn the bad luck.

This has been the quickest two weeks I think I've ever seen. It seems like only yesterday was the middle of December. But it has been a busy two weeks; that always makes time fly.

What's that line form that old Willie Nelson song? The Party's over, and tomorrow starts the same old thing again.

Yep, that's it.

No comments: