Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Well, I Guess I Was Only 2/3 Right


Hoffman lost, but not by much. Considering he had only 3 weeks on the campaign trail (according to Sean Hannity; I didn't do the math myself), and considering over 6000 people voted for the RINO... I mean the Republican who had already withdrawn, he had a damn fine showing.

You have probably heard about how this is the first time this district has gone Democrat since the 1880s. I think that is a bunch of crap. There isn't a district in the country that hasn't been realigned, redistricted and/or completely relocated in the last 50 years, much less the last 130. Yeah its possible that this district number has been Republican that long, but I find it hard to believe that this number and this territory have been the same that long.

If that is what the Donks need to spout so they hold their heads up today, then let 'em spout. Knowing we replaced TWO Dem governors last night- one of them an incumbent- with Repubs will keep me smiling while they spout about how Hoffman's loss means Sarah Palin is done for.

Yeah; they wish.

No comments: