Tuesday, December 22, 2009

So Much to Do, So Little Time


I have to admit to being behind schedule a little bit for Christmas.

I have a lot going on; building presents for the grandkids and the nieces and nephews and such but I would be able to make it work, except for work.

I had a BIG issue pop up on a file that was basically done. I should have to spend 5 minutes on the dang thing between now and Christmas, BUT NO...

Instead of spending tomorrow morning down in the wood shop making sawdust, I'll probably be at the computer working out a solution to this issue that has been laying dormant for 2 years, just to pop up 48 hours before this file was gone for good.

Did I mention I was on vacation this week?

Oh well; 2 more days until the deadline; I should be able to make it all work.

I'll post some pictures when I get it all done.

Of the toys; not the file

No comments: