Sunday, April 25, 2010

Why Can't We Schedule Rain For During The Week?


I found this interesting website this weekend; That Will Buff Out. as the tag line says; pictures of cars in compromising positions. some very funny images, and the captions form the captions contest are pretty funny too. Check it out when you have a few minutes.

Another blog I visit consistently is Sippican Cottage. This is from the companion blog, The Borderline Sociopathic Blog For Boys . He (I thought) had a great video up a week or so ago of San Francisco, filmed 2 days before the 1906 earthquake that was absolutely fascinating. But now I can't find it. But I found this one instead. if you like watching crazy sequences of things going off, this is one of the best.

What else are you going to do on a rainy Sunday afternoon?

2 comments:

lorraine said...

I have trouble tracing how I ended up following a blog. Now I know how I found you. Through the Sippican Cottage and TBSBFB. He is great isn't he? I am hoping he picks up the story in the fancy house he was hired on to fix. Still waiting.

An Edjamikated Redneck said...

I'm kinda waiting on a continuation of that story myself, lorraine.

And no matter the journey; i'm glad you arrived!