Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Should I waste this weather?

The weather has been so perfect lately that I have been spending less and less time at the computer, unless I’m working.

Tonight I am supposed to be working, but took a minute’s break to play a little. I feel guilty for it too. The whole reason I’m not out in the yard is because I had real work to do, and here I am playing on blogs instead of getting some work done.

Oh well; I’ll get over it.

I don’t mind missing a good day this time of year; I know we have 3 or 4 months of them coming on behind. What I hate is missing a day like this in October, when the next time we may get a good day is 3-4 months away.

Screw it; I’m turning off the box and heading out to play in the yard for an hour or so. I do have a few tomato plants I could transplant; and the grass could use another cutting…

No comments: