Thursday, December 24, 2020

 Hard to believe it's been almost 7 years since my last post. But that does coincide with me joining a (nameless here social media site) that I have recently turned my back on.

So I guess you will need to start putting up with my drivel again.

Once I relearn this blogger thing. Hopefully that won't take long.

I originally started posting on (nameless site) because i thought it would increase my readership. Apparently the only folks reading my posts anyway were the (nameless site)'s censors. 

So I said what the Hell; go back to Blogger. I'll have the same number of readers and won't be putting any money into that jackass's pocket.

I may repost some of the stuff I did on (nameless site) here. I found it interesting, and I won;t need to dream up new content for a few weeks!

I'll also have to update my bio. After a decade and a lustrum in the legal world, i went back into machining 4 years ago. Some things never change. Other things always do.

Well; lets go see what we can get into!

No comments: