Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Liars and/or Democrats

I had a couple of things I wanted to blog about earlier today, but right now none of them seem important anymore.

Obama’s speech; who cares? No matter what he SAYS, we know the truth, and he ain’t tellin’ it.

I was going to blog about NASA sending up a satellite to monitor global warming (I mean, just what kinda carbon footprint does a rocket launch have anyway?), and the thing failed to separate and landed in the Antarctic Ocean.

Talking about global warming, I saw a big article about all these scientists in Antarctica crying about the lost glaciers, all because the mean temperature went up by 0.3 degrees in the last year. I’m sorry, but my freezer doesn’t defrost until it gets 30-40 degrees warmer. I ain’t sayin’ I know it all, but 0.3 of a degree is the difference between a frozen glacier and a river? Who in the Hell are they tryin’ to kid?

And then the whole deal with Burris and his appointment; another liar; lying (at best) by omission, and at worst by out and out deception. The worst part of that whole deal is now Reid looks like a genius when he was trying to keep the crook out in the first place. There’s a concept for ya: Harry Reid a voice of sanity in the Senate.

I guess that brings us full circle; from one lying Chicago Democrat to another.

Oh Hell, I need a beer.

No comments: